At the last trip to Paragon, the front right spring pack was bent, causing some pretty bad tire rub on the firewall under compression. Actually, enough that we managed to cut a few lugs off the tires we just put on it! At the end of the day, bryan found out that Mybon had an extra set of 4" springs for the front, so we snatched them up! We guessed that the truck had a 2-3" lift when bought, so that extra inch or two would help to clear the firewall a little better. On top of that, we ordered 2" shackles for the rear to attempt to keep it level.
The suspension work was pretty straightforward. In fact, we really didnt run into any problems at all, and we didnt really bother to take any pics of the process. The first two pics show the new leaves , shocks & shackles installed in the truck.
The rest of the pics are of something thats been in the works for some time now....painting the truck! We masked off pretty much everything, removed the mirrors, taillights and a few other things, and sprayed over all the rusty purple paint with Rustoleum Flat Black. Looks 100x better!