I coudla swore i took more pics than this!
The rod-ends are 3/4" from Aurora, got em at a local bearing house. The bushings i bought from Poly Performance.
The bar is made of 1 1/4", .120 wall tubing, which the weld-in bungs fit perfectly. In order to make the lower tube more dent-resistant, i got a piece of 1" bar from work, and cut it down to fit inside the bar. I doubt that sucker is gona bend!
The frame mount was make from a piece of tube, and a scrap piece of .250 wall 2*4 tubing, actually a left over piece after i narrowed the rear bumper. The two holes its bolted to - the front-most was already there in the frame. On the d-side it was one of the rivets that held the parking brake cable bracket on, and on the passenger side it was there, but nothing was bolted to it.
I also welded each tube to the diff in two spots to prevent from spinning one. I considered builing a truss but passed since in another year or two all this leaf crap is most likely gonna get chopped off in favor of a 4-link anyway.
The bar ended up ~40" long. The shackle is ~6", and there is 6" of vertical seperation on the axle mounts. The shackle is pretty close to 90º, and while i could probably make some adjustments to the two heims to get it there, i dont think i will bother. There is some lift to the nose, but its very minor; i only noticed it when i hammered down in first gear on the street. i doubt it will be noticeable when aired down to 4lbs & in low crawlin. I only did a quick test ride in the woods, so nothing crazy, but the rear definitely plants alot better than it did before. Id call this one a success!